We are looking for Mechanical Engineer to join our company in Budapest.
Our company is a multintional consortium of different european simulator manufacturers. Our target is to build high quality and affordable flight simulators for the professional market. We are looking for motivated applicants in our expanding team.
As a Mechanical Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- - mechanical planning of the primary flight controls of the flight simulators
- - managing the manufacturing process of the prototype and the product
- - writing technical documentations
- - cooperating with the electronic and software developers
- - fluent english
- - technical degree
- - knowledge of the 3D planning softwares
- - willingness to travel
- - problem-solving skill
- - willingness to learn
- - team player
- - aviation knowledge
- - knowledge of EASA legislation
- - 2-3 years relevant working expereience
- - electronic skills
- - knowledge of force feedback systems
- - knowledge of force transmission systems
- - competitive fix salary
- - carrier opportunity
- - continuous training
- - youthful team
We are looking for induviduals who feel motivated to join a dynamically developing, international team. We are also awaiting applications from enthusiast who are just starting out.
If you are interested send you resume to the [email protected] address.