We are looking for Flight Simulator Engineer to join our company in Budapest.
Our company is a multintional consortium of different european simulator manufacturers. Our target is to build high quality and affordable flight simulators for the professional market. We are looking for motivated applicants in our expanding team.
As a Flight Simulator Engineer, your responsibilities will be:
- - development of flight simulators
- - reading and writing technical documentations
- - completing the technical tasks in connection with the manufacturing and supporting of the simulator
- - technical support of the EASA certification process
- - using and customizing the required softwares for the validation of the flight simulators (eQTG)
- - support the technical work of the sales manager
- - fluent english
- - technical degree
- - willingness to travel
- - problem-solving skill
- - willingness to learn
- - team player
- - aviation knowledge
- - knowledge of EASA legislation
- - computer programming knowledge
- - competitive fix salary
- - carrier opportunity
- - continuous training
- - youthful team
We are looking for induviduals who feel motivated to join a dynamically developing, international team. We are also awaiting applications from enthusiast who are just starting out. If you are interested send you resume to the firstname.lastname@example.org address.